Sunday, March 10, 2013

Benjamin's 6 month photos

     Happy Sunday everyone, if you're like me you've been enjoying the warm weather. The rain and birds chirping only make me yearn more for spring/summer, or "stroller weather" as I now call it!

     Today I am keeping my blog simple and personal. I am holding true to my previous blog, "The Importance of Capturing the Stages of you Baby's Life" and I am sharing some of my son's 6 month photos.
   
     I am late on sharing these photos as he will be 7 months tomorrow already!!!! However, these were taken a month ago. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!

'B' for Benjamin
Mommy's little poser :)


6 months, oh how the time flies!!

I love his sweet and innocent face in this one!

Ben & Daddy

As much as I take the photos(as most moms do) I really make an effort to get in some! For Ben someday.

Who can resist baby buns?!?!

My silly smile :)

Thank you for reading today's post! I hope you have a wonderful week!
Your friend and photographer,

Emily Tysdal

No comments:

Post a Comment