Sunday, April 21, 2013

Love and You Shall Be Loved




Today I have posted some of my favorite photos from my most recent sessions. Above are  three different stages of baby: maternity, newborn and 3 month. Each special in their own way. Each with their own love and anticipation!

The maternity session is a past couple whose wedding I photographed, expecting thier first this May!

The newborn photo is also a past bride and groom client of mine who just had their first baby!

And the sweet little girl is my niece, Grace :)

Life moves so quickly. From day to day babies are growing and changing. I feel so lucky to photograph these families as they grow. They allow me to capture these magical moments in time forever. 

To have children is to love and be loved. I wish for everyone to remember to slow down, enjoy and savor, and CAPTURE this love :)


 Love and you shall be loved. All love is mathematically just, as much as the two sides of an algebraic equation.    Emerson, Ralph Waldo 








No comments:

Post a Comment