Monday, May 20, 2013

It's SO fun being a girl!!

Throughout my years of photography I have photographed all types people and events. Everything from business photos to "furry family" (a.k.a. dogs), Christmas cards to corporate Christmas parties, etc. I have found that one my niches is children.

I find that I have the best connection with children. They are are so unpredictable and everything is so sweet about them! They have wonder, curiosity, and innocence in their eyes that is unlike any other age.

You know how your child always behaves better for other adults than for you?! Well, I find this to be true while photographing them. I like the moms to help get smiles when needed. Though, I find that once the child has warmed up to me and if we just have our time alone together I can capture what I am looking for much more naturally than if mom is watching.

Today, I want to share a recent session of my sweet niece, Grace, 6 month photos.



I love my mommy!


Me and my dolly :)

Pretty in pink!


I love the sweet, innocent look here!


1 comment:

  1. I love all nine photo's, with numbers 1 & 2 being my favorite. Such a photographer that Emily is. Thanks for sharing, GRAM

    ReplyDelete