Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hope Glen Farm

Hi all, as you know wedding season is upon me. I am in full swing with my busy season and loving every minute! Over the years I have discovered there is something about weddings that I just love! Whether it's the beauty of the day or the happiness in everyones hearts I just feel so connected and happy to be a part these memorable days!! 

As I have mentioned before, my profession allows me the privilege to visit some of the most amazing, fun places to get married. This past weekend I visited one of MY personal favorites so far in my career, Hope Glen Farm

What a charming, inviting environment to be in! From the enchanted ceremony location, to the exquisite pavilion for dinner, followed by the rustic barn for dancing! The entire day was marvelous and such a sweet location I recommend visiting if you are booking a wedding! 













1 comment:

  1. Looks like a charming location for a wedding or any group event. So the "where to get married" question is settled. Now the question is, who?!

    Leo

    ReplyDelete