Sunday, November 17, 2013

Happiness and Love

I couldn't wait to share this engagement session with you! I'm so happy with the way these turned out! 

An engagement session is a wonderful time to get to know a couple and their personality. This couple is so fun and happy it really lets me look into the crystal ball and foresee an awesome wedding day! 

A photographer gets invited to capture special moments in time, it allows us to get a glimpse of others lives. For me, it was easy to see the happiness and love these two radiate. 

 I hope you enjoy the photos of Mike and Kristi as much as I do!











2 comments:

  1. Wow your pictures turned out amazing :) Congrats you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Captured.......the joy and happiness of young love!

    Nice work Emily.

    Dale

    ReplyDelete