Thursday, January 9, 2014

Happy New Year & Happy BLOGiversary!


 There's something so fresh and rejuvenating about a new year. A year ago I decided to start something new, my blog. Wow! I can't believe it's my 1 year anniversary for Tysdal Photography Blog.  Man, that was a FAST year!
I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have and I want to thank you for sharing in my eventful, yet ordinary life as a small business owner.  It’s been at times trying and at other times a lot of work and most of the time incredibly rewarding and uplifting. I've truly enjoyed sharing recent photos and events from Tysdal Photography. You (my readers) allow me to get in touch and connect with the community. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!  And I look forward to many more years with you all and seeing what adventures come along the way!
Peace & Blessings! Your friend and photographer,
Emily Tysdal

My Family

No comments:

Post a Comment