Tuesday, June 24, 2014

This magic moment in time!

Earlier this month my sister and her husband visited family in Minnesota from their home in Texas. This was my first time seeing her "bump" other than Skype! I had the privilege of photographing her, her husband and my future nephew! I am so happy they will have these photo to reflect on for years to come, as will their son. She is 33 weeks in these photos and getting anxious to meet their little one. I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I do. I feel they capture the joy and wonder that awaits them, life's sweetest gift!




I like this unique angle, and seeing her cute painted toe nails. 


So Sweet!

I LOVE their facial expressions here! 


The colors here are wonderful, as are their natural smiles. 




No comments:

Post a Comment