Thursday, April 4, 2013

Full Circle

I was so excited when the M couple called me to tell me they were becoming a family of 3. I have had the pleasure of photographing this beautiful couple's engagement session, wedding and now maternity. For a photographer, I think this is one of the best parts of our job. I love watching beautiful families grow and change and capturing this for my clients. As a photographer and artist my goal is to leave each family with images they will treasure for a lifetime. I am so excited for baby M to arrive! 
I titled this blog "Full Circle" because the last time I saw this couple was on their wedding day and I was the one who was 7 months pregnant with my first. So, it's fun for me to watch as they embark on this same journey!
Congratulations M Family! I can't wait to meet your son or daughter! Get ready to fall madly in love, all over again, with your little one as well as each other. Your friend & photographer,
Emily Tysdal


Engagement Session
Wedding Day
Maternity



No comments:

Post a Comment