Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Fall Photos

The fall came and went as fast as the leaves changed colors and fell. I was so incredibly busy and having so much fun taking photos I haven't had a chance to update you all. So here are a few handfuls of photos of what I've been up to...
The Brooks children looking as cute as ever!

Drew is going to be a big brother...
Lot's of giggles from the Rothstein family!
The easy-going, fun Nate & Kelly.
Mancini family, of Mancini's Restaurant in St. Paul





Miss Evelyn turns ONE!! 

Love my family! How sweet are my niece and nephew!?
Beautiful girls, each with such different personalities. Guess which one liked the frogs? 

Love this shot of Heather smiling at her husband!


The ever so fun, Stevens family. Three teenagers, tough crowd, but I got some real smiles!

My BFF and her fiance'. Maurice and Rachel, we had so much fun!

The motivated and driven senior, Corie, Her future is as bright as her smile. 

The Kelly family. With all these beautiful girls I kept mixing up names! But I got some laughs anyway!

The Celander family, Oh how Theresa LOVES her boys. 
The Rasmussen family had lot's of giggles and a gorgeous warm, fall day!

Dan and Rachel took me to a beautiful rose garden in Minneapolis. Their love was so obvious!


2 comments:

  1. Emily, you have a real talent for capturing the beauty of people and nature.

    Maria Peterson

    ReplyDelete